Winegard Co. provides the following about the Flatwave amplified indoor antenna.
- Amplified HDTV reception up to 50 miles
- Revolutionary Clear Circuit Technology™ provides ultra low noise figure – 1.0 dB
- Receives more channels
- Minimizes pixelation and dropouts
- Extra long mini coax makes finding the ideal location easy
- Dual band VHF/UHF reception means you don’t miss out on channels that other compact UHF-only antennas do
- 50 mile range
- High definition dual band VHF/UHF
- Dimensions 13" x 12"
- Weight: 0.34 lbs.
- Embedded ultra low noise (1db) digital amplifier for best antenna performance
- 18'.5" mini 59 coaxial cable (attached to antenna for better quality)
- 3' USB power cable with 110V adapter
What's in the FlatWave FL5500A box?
- Antenna with embedded low noise digital amplifier
- 18'.5" mini 59 coax cable (attached to antenna)
- Two adhesive mounting strips
Ships Same Day Free to any location in the Contiguous U.S
Time In Transit Map
Winegard FlatWave Air outdoor HDTV antenna review
The Winegard FlatWave Air antenna can be mounted outdoors or attic.