"Helping America Watch Free TV Since 1988" Call 989 875 4902. Mon.- Fri. 9 am -4 pm EST. Can we help?
Antennas About Us Contact Satisfaction Guarantee Location STORE
Detailed information for the do it yourself TV antenna installer
TV Antenna Help Center Tips and reception product guidelines
Click a link to view the subject and click the back button to view another subject.
Antenna help center tips begins here.
1. Selecting a TV antenna and components - section #1
2. TV antenna range What factors effect range and how to determine your local reception conditions.
3. Digital TV reception Explore free digital TV reception (DTV) using a TV antenna.
4. Better digital TV reception There are many factors that can effect TV reception and some are controllable while others are not.
5. Better VHF TV Reception How can I improve my VHF TV reception?
6. What's the best HDTV antenna Selecting the best TV antenna fo digital HDTV reception.
7. TV antenna aiming Properly aim your TV antenna.
8. TV antenna attic mounted Get the best performance out of your attic mounted TV antenna.
9. TV Antenna Recommendations by State and City Recommending a TV antenna is an art and a science. Our pages now contain over 1,000 Cities.
10. VHF UHF antenna What is a VHF UHF TV antenna and why do I need one?
11. 150 mile range antenna If you are not satisfied with the results please contact the business the sold you the antenna.
13. TV reception wind and weather Reception is good on all stations except when we get windy weather.
14. View our complete line of TV antennas Including the EZ HD, HD Stacker and many of the quality Winegard line of antennas.
15. Get A personal TV Antenna recommendation Get a free and accurate TV antenna recommendation specific to your location.
USA Today Article "Yes , you can put up that TV antenna"Can local Government/neighborhood rules restrict the installation of a TV antenna?
Preamplifier's & Distribution Amplifier's help center tips
16. Preamplifier tips, installation and troubleshooting This page will help you select and install the TV antenna amplifier best suited to yourreception needs.
17. Amplifiers and signal overload and do I really need a preamplifier? A high gain mast mounted preamplifier may experience signal input overload..
18. When to use a preamplifier or distribution amplifier Both do the same thing they amplify the signal but at different points within the antenna system.
19. Selecting a TV antenna and components - section #2 Section 2 covers preamplifier basics and installation.
20. Questions about TV antenna mast mounted preamplifier's Will a pre-amp help this or do I need to look for a different antenna?
21. How and when to use voltage blocks with your preamplifier A Voltage block is used in conjunction with mast a mounted preamplifier and a signal splitter.
22. View our complete line of preamplifier's
23. View our complete line of distribution amplifier's
TV Antenna Mounts help center tips
24. Selecting a TV antenna and components - section # 4 Section 4 of this page covers basic mounts and installation.
25. How to install a tripod mount Step by step tripod installation procedures.
26. How to install a eave mount Step by step eave mount installation procedures.
27. TV antenna tips and system installation - section #1
28. View our complete line of antenna mounting equipment
Coax Cable help center tips
29. Selecting a TV antenna and components - section #5
30. How to install coax cable end connectors Installing coax cable end fittings is not very difficult.
31. How to convert your cable TV wiring system for use with a TV antenna Utilize cable TV wiring for your TV antenna.
32. View our complete line of coax cable
33. View our complete line of coax cable tools and accessories
34. View our complete line of signal splitters, couplers, and dividers
35. View our professional wiring installation kit
Rotors help center tip
36. Installation tips to help your rotor last years longer
37. View our complete line of rotors
Antenna system grounding help center tips
38. TV antenna system grounding - section #4
Basic antenna system installation diagram
39. TV antenna tips and system installation diagram - section #5
40. Over the air HDTV picture quality Is over the air digital HDTV picture quality really better then cable of satellite?
41. Improving digital TV reception Poor digital signals. What can we do to improve the signals?
42. TV reception weakened by windy weather Would a signal amplifier or preamplifier help my signal when it’s windy?
43. Everything needed to install a TV antenna I Know we need your HD Stacker antenna. Can you tell me what else I need to buy?Denny's TV Antenna Source Home ↑ TOP ↑
Still have questions? Ask your question below.